I grew up watching many a Disney shows. Signed up for Disney, most of them are not available. The ones that are, not available in my language (or a decent selection at all.. Ebglish and Spanish only, really?)There are official dubs that were aired on public television DECADES ago already, and Disney+ only has English for most of the shows IF they are even on there to watch. At least they finally have the Clone Wars (magnificent animation as always Tartakovsky is magnificent) but I had to wait for that as well. The app will crash/freeze if you hit the rewind button too often (not for people that like watching specific scenes again and again), and there is no option to either loop a video (Yes, I would like to have Biomes and Vehicle on in the background while I work/sleep), or to make it stop asking “are you still there” so at some point it will stop playing and if you have loud neighbors throwing on Dinsney+ to tune them out whilst you sleep is not an option. The quality of the videos themselves is top notch though, (volume could be louder, but visuals are GREAT). But, seriously, why own the rights to all these shows and not let people see them or make them available anywhere else? I want my nostalgic throwback to before. 3 STARS: because they’re sitting on the content they own, and deriving people of content that used to be readily available decades ago (used to be with basic cable for free, and now you get to pay and not see them)
Since the Walt Disney World Resort hotels started reopening to Guests after the closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic, housekeeping service had to be periodically adjusted due to labor shortage and other issues.
As Walt Disney World continues to adapt to meet the needs of Guests, the decision has been made to reinstate full housekeeping service at ALL Deluxe Walt Disney World Resort hotels beginning January 15, 2023 (note that select Deluxe hotels already reinstated this service, including Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Jambo House).
Here’s the updated housekeeping scheduled that will be in place starting January 15, 2023:
- DELUXE Resorts will receive DAILY full housekeeping service.
- MODERATE & VALUE Resorts will receive EVERY OTHER DAY full housekeeping service.
- Disney Vacation Club Members staying at a DVC Resort will continue to receive housekeeping service based on their length of stay. Disney Vacation Club Members and their Guests may purchase additional housekeeping service by visiting the front desk or contacting housekeeping via their in-room phone.
Full housekeeping service includes: making the bed, replacing towels and amenities, cleaning the bathroom, emptying the trash and recycling, and tidying the room by dusting, wiping counters, and vacuuming.
As a reminder, Guests may still choose to decline housekeeping service at any time during their stay by opting out during the online check-in process, speaking with a Cast Member, or by placing the “room occupied” sign on their Guest room door.
Should Guests require additional housekeeping amenities or have specific Housekeeping requests, they may visit the front desk or contact Housekeeping via their in-room phone.
Disney+ is the streaming home of your favorite stories. With thousands of hours of entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic, there’s always something to explore. Stream the latest movie releases, exclusive Original series, and a catalog of classics with more stories added every week.
Stream Originals like Star Wars: Andor and fan favorites like Encanto and The Simpsons.
With a Disney+ subscription plan you will get to experience:
• Exclusive new Originals from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic.
• Access to new releases, timeless classics, and past seasons of your favorite TV shows.
• Over 100 titles in 4K UHD and HDR.
• The ability to watch on four screens at once at no extra cost.
• Multiple parental control features including Profile PIN and Kid-Proof Exit. Account holders can change an individual profile’s content rating at any time under Profile settings.
• IMAX Enhanced, see the full scale and scope with IMAX’s expanded aspect ratio. Available with certain Marvel and Pixar titles and accessible on all devices where Disney+ is supported.
For help with Disney+, please visit: http://help.disneyplus.com
For our Subscriber Agreement and other policies please visit: https://disneyplus.com/legal/subscriber-agreement
Your California Privacy Rights: https://www.disneyplus.com/legal/your-california-privacy-rights
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.disneyplus.com/legal/privacy-policy
The content available on Disney+ may vary by region. Some titles shown above may not be available in your country.