Cheap Disney Tickets | Walt Disney World Resort Florida
Save money on your amazing Florida holiday with Orlando Attraction Tickets. You can save up to £200 compared to the local gate prices when you buy our cheap Disney Ultimate tickets. Your tickets will include Disney’s Memory Maker for for 2020 and 2021.
- Secure with £10 DEPOSIT*
If you have more than 8 weeks before you travel you can secure your attraction tickets with just a £10 per person deposit – the balance will then be due 8 weeks before you travel. Deposits can be paid in instalments via your login area.
- REAL gate ready tickets
We will send you real, gate ready tickets for the major theme parks not vouchers. You’ll simply head straight to the turnstiles, scan the barcodes and in you go.
- FREE stuff included
Smile Alerts: FREE shopping discount vouchers, FREE Play4Less E-Card, Macy’s E-Card Up To 10% Off, 20% Off At Erin McKenna’s Bakery, www.FloridaCarHire.net – 10% Off Voucher Code!, Bloomingdale’s – 15% All-day Saving Pass, Kissimmee Old Town – Shopping & Dining vouchers worth $300*, Disney Springs FREE Appetizer Offer, Mall at Millenia – Exclusive Offers & FREE Tote Bag, WonderWorks Meal Deal Voucher – Admission Ticket Required*, OAT Exclusive – Free Gatorland Admission Ticket for 2021/22 When you spend £500*, Ticket Guardian – Free protection against travel cancellation* and for orders over £500.00 the choice of either a 1 x Kids Eat Free Card or 1 x VIP Dine4Less (Covers 4) or 1 x Eat & Play Card (covers 4).
Walt Disney World 7 Day Ultimate Ticket
Walt Disney World Resort 14 Day Ultimate
Cheap Disney Tickets
It’s the place where dreams come true. Imagine six fantastic Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, and a state-of-the-art sports complex. Now add in over 25 Resort Hotels, plus countless opportunities for dining, shopping and recreation, and it’s easy to see why Walt Disney World Resort is the number one holiday destination in the world.
With something for everyone, Walt Disney World promises the holiday of your dreams. And come true they do – just like magic.
Disney’s Ultimate Ticket—the only ticket you need
• Designed for UK and Ireland guests, and only available to purchase pre-departure.
• Includes Memory Maker with every 2020 Ultimate Ticket purchased—standard gate price $199
• Includes Disney SIX Parks at one incredible price*
• Buy before you fly to help budget in advance and plan your holiday more effectively
Disney’s Ultimate Ticket offers access to:
Entry to six Disney Parks:
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course†
- Miniature golf**
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex††
*Water Parks subject to seasonal and weather closures. †Greens fee only; subject to availability and tee time reservations required—call 001 407 938 4653 to book. **One round of miniature golf per day available at either Disney’s Winter Summerland or Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Courses; round must start before 4pm. ††Valid only on event days; some events priced separately
How to use Memory Maker
Memory Maker(2) (standard gate price $199)(3)
Included with 2019/20 adult Disney’s Ultimate Tickets(4)
With Memory Maker, you’ll receive access to digital downloads of your Walt Disney World holiday memories, including:
• All your Disney PhotoPass photos, including Character Experiences and Magic Shots
• Photos from selected attraction and dining locations
• Magical extras like Animated Magic Shots and videos from selected attractions
(2)Memory Maker includes Disney PhotoPass photos and other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker guest’s Disney account. If Memory Maker is sold or ordered in combination with a Park Ticket, the Memory Maker window for that Memory Maker entitlement will be equal to the usage window of the associated Park Ticket and will automatically begin upon the first use of the associated Park Ticket. The Memory Maker window will end upon the sooner of either the expiration or depletion of the park ticket. A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations. Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/memory-maker-terms and, if applicable, Family & Friends terms at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/ park-experience-terms-conditions. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content. (3)Standard gate price $199 correct at time of print. (4)Book by 31 Dec 2019 for arrivals through to 31 Dec 2019.
Things you should know
We will send you gate ready tickets; ensuring minimal fuss upon arrival.
Disney’s 14 Day Ultimate Ticket expires 14 days from first use.
Access to 6 all six Disney Parks.
Use of the Walt Disney World Transportation System.
Water Parks subject to seasonal and weather closures. Only one water park will be closed at any one time.
* Average price per day displayed in tens without units
FREE stuff with these tickets with our ‘Smile Alerts’
- FREE shopping discount vouchers
- FREE Play4Less E-Card
- Macy’s E-Card Up To 10% Off
- 20% Off At Erin McKenna’s Bakery
- www.FloridaCarHire.net – 10% Off Voucher Code!
- Bloomingdale’s – 15% All-day Saving Pass
- Kissimmee Old Town – Shopping & Dining vouchers worth $300*
- Disney Springs FREE Appetizer Offer
- Mall at Millenia – Exclusive Offers & FREE Tote Bag
- WonderWorks Meal Deal Voucher – Admission Ticket Required*
- OAT Exclusive – Free Gatorland Admission Ticket for 2021/22 When you spend £500*
- Ticket Guardian – Free protection against travel cancellation*
Frequently asked questions
Q: Will I receive real tickets or vouchers?
A: Orlando Attraction Tickets will send you real gate ready tickets in the post. Please note that these Disney Tickets are the equivalent of cash and therefore you should take all necessary precautions to keep them safe, Orlando Attraction Tickets cannot replace lost or damaged tickets.
5 TopTheme Park Tips
Wear comfy shoes you’re going to be doing a lot of walking, Disney’s Magic Kingdom for example; spans 107 acres!
Try to start at the back of the park and work your way to the front, most people head to the nearest attraction upon entry so the attractions at the back of the park will have the shortest wait times.
Remember to take your sun cream with you; standing in lines is a very easy way to get burnt.
Take your own water. It can be expensive in the parks and also cuts in to your theme park time.
Height restrictions are there for a reason, the park isn’t being a party pooper its for your safety!
(1) Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure for refurbishment/maintenance. See Disney Interactive Calendar and add your dates for details. Disney’s Ultimate Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. Disney reserves the right to change tickets entitlements at any time without prior notice. As to Disney artwork and properties ©Disney