2021 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
MARCH 3 – JULY 5, 2021
One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot’s annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at EPCOT are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level and everywhere you look is bursting with colorful blooms. Take in the sights and sounds of the festival with a bouquet of spirited entertainment options that will be a bit different from years past. A plethora of Disney character topiaries, including classic-character favorites Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and many others, play a starring role each year in the festival. Belle is typically featured in the France pavilion along with Beast, you’ll find Snow White in Germany with the Dopey, and Anna and Elsa can be found in the Norway pavilion.En Español
Perennial Flower and Garden favorites such as the English Tea Garden, the Butterfly Haven, and special kids’ activities can be seen at the festival as well. Illuminated topiary and play gardens light up at night for a different festival experience.
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration family scavenger hunt activity will be more fun than ever this year with new locations to discover along the garden pollination trail. Guests can also commemorate their scavenger hunt experience with select merchandise offerings featuring everyone’s favorite honey bee, Spike.
Explore the Festival and keep an eye out for Spike as he pollinates Epcot’s gardens. In each garden, you’ll need to search for the plant Spike has pollinated, identifiable by Spike himself and a Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration plant stake. Once you find him, add the corresponding sticker to your map.
Once your map is full of stickers, your journey is complete and you can return your map for a springtime surprise.
Maps and stickers for Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration are available for sale at Mouse Gear, Pin Traders, Festival Shop carts, and Camera Center for $7.99 plus tax.
Garden Graze, a food stroll that highlights five plant-based offerings at the festival, returns for 2021. You’ll find the list of the five food items on the back page of the Festival Passport. When you purchase each Garden Graze food item, a cast member will stamp the coordinating spot in your Festival Passport. Once all 5 items have been purchased, you can redeem your completed page at the Pineapple Promenade Outdoor Kitchen for a complimentary Mango Lime Dole Whip – completing the Garden Graze is the only way to get get this new flavor!! Guests may complete the stroll at any time during the festival.
This year’s Garden Graze food items are: Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (plant-based; Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth in Future World West), Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based; Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods in Showcase Plaza), Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (plant-based; Refreshment Outpost), Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (plant-based; Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market in the Germany pavilion), and Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (plant-based; Taste of Marrakesh in the Morocco pavilion).
Dozens of Disney-crafted “flower towers” and beds of multi-colored blooms will transform the park’s landscape. At least 70,000 bedding plants will surround the Future World east and west lakes alone; on the water, 220 mini-gardens will be set afloat.
Don’t forget to pick up one of the special gift cards that are created for this event too! They’re tiny and are attached to a bracelet made out of what looks like an old telephone cord.
Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries Guests who visit this Festival can discover incredible topiaries shaped like some of the most beloved animals and Disney characters. These pieces have been cultivated with care by Disney horticulturists. Look below to see where to find this year’s displays.
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Broom, Ostriches, Hippo and Mushroom – Main Entrance
- Woody, Bo Peep and her sheep – Future World West
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy – Between Future World & World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale – Between Future World and World Showcase
- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Showcase Plaza
- Buzz Lightyear – Future World East near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – Future World West near Imagination!
- Topiary Butterflies – Future World West
- Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog – Between the United Kingdom Pavilion and Canada Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – Future World East near Mouse Gear
- Anna and Elsa from Disney’s Frozen films – Norway
- Bromeliad Dragon – Japan near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China
- China Zodiac Topiary Garden – China pavilion in front of Nine Dragons
- Simba and Friends featuring Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa, and Sarabi – Future World East
- Snow White and Dopey – Germany
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy
- Beauty and the Beast – France
- Remy – France
- The Three Caballeros: Jose, Donald, and Panchito – Mexico
- Winnie the Pooh, Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger – United Kingdom
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook – United Kingdom
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses – United Kingdom
Weave through dazzling flowerbeds, stumble upon exotic gardens, learn more about sustainable foods and celebrate the ways we can live in harmony with the natural world. Highlights include:
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents at Future World East – Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required! Note: closes at dusk.
- Prehistoric Garden at Future World West – Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Kokedama Garden at Japan Pavilion – Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bonsai Collection at Japan Pavilion – Learn about the ancient art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend to these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
- Kokedama Garden at Japan Pavilion – Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bamboo Garden at China Pavilion – Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Chinese Zodiac Topiary Garden at China Pavilion – Celebrate the year of the Ox in this inspired display of Zodiac animals, made entirely from dried plant material.
- Shakespeare Garden at United Kingdom Pavilion – Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden, featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London® – Unearth the history and art of tea blending at this elegant English Tea Garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings’ finest tea blends.
- Bold Bromeliads at Future World West by the Land
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway. NOTE: closes at dusk.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden at Mexico Pavilion – Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
- Extraordinary Orchids at Mexico Pavilion – Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Floating Gardens – Peer upon more than 100 petite pots drifting on the ponds that border the walkway between Future World and the World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms – Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas overlooking Future World’s East and West lakes.
- Garden Italiano at Italy Pavilion – From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- Alpine Miniature Garden at Germany Pavilion – Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Growing the Future presented by Murata Electronics at Germany Pavilion – Beginning in April, join our friends from Science from Scientists® in a fun and fascinating experience that explores how cutting-edge technology from Murata, paired with agricultural science, can transform the way we seed the future.
- The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ® at Future World West – View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterflies’ lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Note: closes at dusk.
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway. Note: closes at dusk.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™ at Future World – Learn about honey bees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work. Located near Imagination! Pavilion.
- Urban Spice Garden at Morocco Pavilion – Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends, once considered more valuable than gold.
Be on the lookout in the World Showcase for the Mickey & Friends cavalcade and the Princess Promenade. Additional entertainment is listed below – be sure to check the Festival Guide for showtimes on the day that you’re visiting the park.
Jammin’ Gardeners (Canada Mill Stage)
Tap your feet to the syncopated sounds of the funkiest gardeners around.
Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Get swept away by inspiring vocal performances celebrating America’s spirit and beauty.
Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Enjoy an exuberant performance of world-famous, traditional folk music.
Pianist (World Showplace)
Relax and enjoy a selection of songs of the season.
City Beautiful Bandstand (America Gardens Theatre)
Watch local bands from Orlando— aka “The City Beautiful”—perform both classic and contemporary songs. Performances are on Sunday, Monday, Friday and Saturday only.
- EPIC! (Pop)
This multi-generational “SuperBand” makes appearances all over the world with their high-energy performances!
- March 5th to 8th
- April 16th to 19th
- May 28th to 31st
- Motown in Motion (Motown / R&B)
Move to the sounds of this Motown musical tribute that salutes some of the greatest American artists.
- March 19th to 22nd
- April 30th to May 3rd
- June 11th to 14th
- Vintage Vinyl Band (Vintage Pop)
This unconventional top 40 cover band that specializes in putting their own spin on music by combining today’s hits with yesterday’s sounds, all while weaving in much-loved American Songbook classics.
- March 12th to 15th
- April 23rd to 26th
- June 4th to 7th
- The Hooligans (Pop)
Rock out to classic tunes that range from the British Invasion to ‘80s pop and ‘90s alternative.
- March 26th to 29th
- May 7th to 10th
- June 18th to 21st
- The Spazmatics (‘80s Pop)
This band captures all the best music of the ‘80s! Fun flair, excellent musicianship, and style make for an evening of pure 80’s entertainment.
- April 2nd to 5th
- May 14th to 17th
- June 25th to 28th
- Latin Ambition (Latin/Pop)
This bilingual Latin American Party Band has received accolades and awards throughout the music industry for over 10 years. Through their energy, showmanship and diversity, Latin Ambition has earned a fantastic reputation.
- April 9th to 12th
- May 21st to 24th
- July 2nd to 5th
Guests can find Festival merchandise in the Festival Shops and Markets all throughout the park.